Ownership / Use of Site Materials Policy
Users can view the website www.gioiellitamburini.com by browsing anonymously. The categories of Personal Data that Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may collect include name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and information related to information www.gioiellitamburini.com. The consent you may have given to the performance of processing operations for direct marketing purposes may involve the sending of commercial communications both through traditional methods (eg paper mail; calls via operator) and through automated contact methods (eg. e-mail, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp), unless you indicate otherwise, expressed through the methods that will be indicated to you, from time to time, by Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini. In any case, users who have consented to the use of their data for direct marketing purposes may revoke the consent previously provided or oppose the use of one or more of the contact methods previously indicated.
Sharing of Personal Data
Without prejudice to the following paragraphs and the information contained therein, Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini will not be able to reveal or transfer any information concerning you to third parties, unless this is permitted by applicable law. In this regard, sharing is possible, among other cases, if:
- it is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by a law, regulation or community legislation;
- it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from a contract of which the interested party is a party, or in order to satisfy specific requests made by the interested party before the conclusion of the contract;
- concerns data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are available to the public, without prejudice to the limitations and procedures established by laws, regulations and community regulations with reference to their communication and publicity;
- it concerns data relating to economic activities that have been carried out in compliance with the legislation in force on business and industrial secrecy;
- it is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party recipient of the Personal Data, in the cases specified by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, on the basis of the principles established by law;
Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may identify third party service providers to manage and / or perform, on its behalf, certain functions or services, the correct execution of which may require the communication of the Personal Data you have provided. The functions or services concerned include, by way of example, the management of the Sites and, subject to your consent, the transmission to you of commercial communications or other communications regarding products, services or special events of Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini, as well as the delivery of products you have requested or purchased. These communications will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations and will be made for the sole purpose of carrying out the related functions or services. Subject to your prior and express consent, we may also share your Personal Data with third parties for the conduct of joint marketing activities, in particular for the joint promotion of products, services or events that may interest you. Any transfer of Personal Data will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations aimed exclusively at the execution of the aforementioned obligations. For information on how to exercise the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini for marketing purposes, please read the following paragraph 7. It is understood that, even if you decide to deny your consent the use by Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini Bus of your Personal Data for promotional campaigns, Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may however share some of such Personal Data with third parties to fulfill legal obligations. For example, where you have chosen not to receive further promotional e-mails from Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini, MGioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may find it necessary to provide your e-mail address (with your consent, previously provided), to third parties to ‘exclusive purpose of following up on your opt-out request.
Protecting your personal data is of primary importance for Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini. Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini keeps all data collected on secure servers and, in any case, takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data, as required by applicable laws. However, Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini cannot guarantee and does not declare that the Internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini therefore cannot guarantee that the information you provide will not be intercepted during transmission trough Internet. Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini is not responsible for the actions carried out by third parties.
Personal data update and refusal to process them for marketing purposes
If you want to update your Personal Data, you can send them to us by filling out the CONTACTS form, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Privacy and Minors
The Sites are NOT intended for minors and Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini does not intentionally collect or retain any Personal Data from minors under the age of 18. If you reasonably believe that Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may be in possession of Personal Data relating to minors under the age of 18, please contact Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini at the contact details provided in paragraph 12 below.
From time to time, Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini may modify this Privacy Notice, to adapt it to changes in its commercial activities. Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini will notify you of the most significant changes to this Privacy Notice by publishing the updated Privacy Notice on this page, the update date and, in the event that you are a registered user on www.gioiellitamburini.com, by e-mail communication. mail to the address provided at the time of registration. Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini invites you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay updated on the ways in which Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini carries out processing operations on the Personal Data collected.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ITALIAN LAW
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- obtain the indication:
- 1) of the origin of the Personal Data;
- 2) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- 3) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- 4) the identity of the owner, manager and any representative designated in Italy;
- 5) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in Italy, managers or agents.
- 1) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of Personal Data;
- 2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations under 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- object, in whole or in part:
- 1) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- 2) to the processing of Personal Data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- This opposition, depending on the case, may concern:
- (i) mailings made both with traditional methods and with automated contact methods (see paragraphs 2 and 7 above);
- (ii) only mailings made with traditional contact methods;
- or (iii) exclusively the mailings made with automated contact methods.
The rights listed above can be exercised: by filling out the Contact form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 11 above, if you have any questions or comments on this Privacy Notice or if you want Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini Rimini to update your Personal Data, you can alternatively: – fill in the Contact form; – send a request by e-mail email@example.com