Terms of sale
The conditions of sale shown here refer to purchases made on the website www.gioiellitamburini.com.
How to buy
At the time of order confirmation, the customer purchases the products as described in the relevant data sheets, at the price indicated on the site, in addition to taxes and the contribution for shipping costs as displayed at the time of purchase.
The customer is summarized the unit cost of each product ordered, the total cost in case of purchase of multiple products and the related transport costs. After completing the purchase, the Customer will receive an email indicating the date, the essential characteristics of the asset, the indication of the price, the means of payment, the delivery costs, and the methods of withdrawal.
Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini accepts orders within the limits of the quantities in stock, therefore order acceptance is subject to the actual availability of the products in stock.
Terms of payment
The payment of the purchased products and the relative shipping costs is made by the customer at the time of the order confirmation, through one of the payment systems indicated on the site.
Payment by bank transfer
By choosing to pay by bank transfer, at the end of the order the customer receives a summary email containing the payment data. The order number, the product purchased and the name of the buyer must be specified on the reason for payment; in case of cancellation of the order due to non-acceptance of Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s account.
Orders can be sent in Italy or abroad. The products will be sent by Express Courier, delivery will take place within three working days for Italy, four days for Italy, Islands and Calabria, four days for Austria, France, Germany, Spain. Delivery times are indicative and are in no way binding for Gioielleria Sergio Tamburini; may vary in consideration of the order placed (for example product availability) or for other reasons dependent on the couriers in charge of shipping. At the time of delivery, the Customer is required to verify that the package is intact and corresponds to what is described in the accompanying document. In the event that there is no correspondence between the order and delivery, the Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal as provided for in the conditions of sale.
The manufacturer’s warranty applies to products purchased by the customer, as required by current legislation. This guarantee will apply to products that present lack of conformity not found at the time of purchase, provided that the product itself is used correctly and with due diligence, that is, in compliance with its destination and as provided in any documentation, with observance of the various rules indicated therein.
Right of withdrawal and product replacement
The customer has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract within 10 working days of receipt of the products, receiving a refund equal to the price of the returned products, net of shipping costs.
To exercise the withdrawal, the customer must:
- communicate your intention to withdraw from the purchase contract by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of receipt of the product, indicating the order number (found in the order summary received by email) and a telephone number at which you will be contacted.
- insert the product, intact and complete with everything included in the original packaging, reporting on the outside precise indication of the sender (name, address, email address and telephone number) and the order number.
- Wait to be contacted to agree on the withdrawal date and to receive any further information.
- after having received and verified the integrity of the returned product, the customer will be notified of the refund with the price of the product purchased. The refunded amount does not include transport costs incurred for delivery, except in the case of our ascertained responsibility for product defects. The sum will be returned by re-credit on credit card or bank transfer. In the event that there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sum will be made to the person who made the payment.
- The customer can also request the replacement of an incorrect size ring, like this:
- send an email with the subject “replacement request” to email@example.com within 10 working days of receipt of the product, indicating: the new size of the ring, the order number (found in the order summary received via email) and a telephone number at which you will be contacted.
- insert the product, intact and complete with everything included in the original packaging, in the special white plastic bag that is inside the package received, reporting on the outside: the wording “replacement request”, precise indication of the new size of the ‘ring, of the sender (name, address, email address and telephone number) and of the order number.
- wait to be contacted to agree on the withdrawal date and to receive any further information.
after having received and verified the integrity of the returned product, the customer will be sent the replacement product, at no additional cost on his part; it is possible to request the replacement with free shipping only once for each order placed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF OUTLET PRODUCTS UNLESS PRODUCT DEFECT
ACTIVE PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE CUMULATIVE, PENALTY CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
For any information relating to the purchase, the Customer can contact the Support Service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org